Friday, October 7, 2016

New Ship Explosions

Life has got me by the balls lately. Not having a great amount of time for important internet spaceships. However I was able to jump onto SiSi where I heard that the new starship murder assplossions talked about at Fanfest are live.

Wonder what happens if I self-destruct a Thanatos?

Nice! Look at this video I made!

What? Blogger won't allow you to upload videos more than 179mb in size? FFS!

Here, someone called BombSquad uploaded some to YouTube.

WHAT THE FUUUUU....... where has the YouTube thingy gone from Blogger?

OK we'll do it the old fashioned way. I assume I can still use hyperlinks? That OK with you Blogger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhnsjgP21L8

I fail /o

1 comment:

  1. Nothing blew off the Nidhoggur when it 'spolded but the Naglfar fragmented nicely. I don't think that is very realistic. I am sure I see stuff fall off my Nid all the time during normal flight.

    ReplyDelete