Sunday, March 2, 2014

SCASSSS - How to Get 100 BattleClinic Points by Dying

Last week I was in that wretched hive of scum and villainy, Tama, doing some offensive plexing and hoping to get a fight.

I was in a rocket Kestrel and after a few ships landed on the gate to my plex (I saw them on shot scan) one decided to come in. A Republic Fleet Firetail no less. Now this was a tough call. Faction Frigate vs T1 frigate but he was warping in to me. I decided to stay and give it a go.

It was a very close fight. I was overheating everything but it looked like his arty Firetail would beat my rocket Kestrel just.

It went down to the wire with us both in structure. His final volley brought up "Capsule Ejected" on my screen... but I could see my own final volley of rockets streaking across space towards his ship that is in very low structure..

Kaboom!

Awkward!

Inside this small plex are two capsules... drifting next to a wreck each.

A gf and a 'lol' in local and we both warped off.

Did he win? Was it a draw? I don't know. But apparently BattleClinic believes I killed him with a rocket fit pod and that deserves 100 points!


1 comment:

  1. Too bad this wasn't recorded as it likely could have gone well in the "bringing solo back" videos.

    The story still might convince them to include it as its a cool story.

    ReplyDelete